a) material cycling
c) sedimentary cycling
d) none of the above
2. Which one is sedimentary cycle?
b) hydrogen cycle
c) nitrogen cycle
d) phosphorus cycle
3. The phosphorus cycle lacks ---- component
4. The global hydrologic cycle supports a net flow of atmospheric water vapour from
a)land to the oceans
b)the oceans to land
c)polar to tropical regions
d)tropical to polar regions
5. Which of the following is not gaseous type cycle?
6. In the phosphorus cycle, phosphorus becomes available by weathering of rock first to
d)all of these
7. The main nitrogen reservoir in the biosphere is the
8. Which of the following atoms most often limits the primary productivity of an ecosystem?
9. Phosphorus cycle absorbs phosphates in the form of
10. Among the following biogeochemical cycles which one does not have losses due to respiration?
d)all of above
Learn more: Quiz on Nitrogen Cycle
1. a) material cycling
2. d) phosphorus cycle
3. d)an atmospheric
4. b)the oceans to land
5. c)phosphorus cycle
8. d) Carbon
10. d)all of above